corn for sale



My name is Rehema Adukulu. I am 15 years old. My baby's name is Saidah Nantumbwe she's 1 month old. I chose life for my baby after listening to the words of encouragement from the leaders in our MOPS group. I was hopeless.  My father gave up on me and my 3 brothers and 4 sisters gave up on me.  In the past, I  asked for tuition from my father but he told me he can't invest in me,  I should be married and have children..Later my mother enrolled me in a village school and I  studied till 6th grade. I dropped out because she couldn't afford school fees and school requirements. She later told me to work with her on the street. We sell cooked maize and roasted maize to be able to pay for our house rent and to buy posho and beans   We eat posho and beans daily.  I only get to change when I come on the MOPS group feast.  Every day Me and mother wake up every morning 5 O'clock go to the market and buy maize.  I carry it on my head because my mother  always complains of back pain.. We bring it home to cook some of the corn and the rest is roasted when we are on the street because people like it hot..I thank GOD he saved my life, He saves us on the street. We leave the street 12 O'clock at night. Sometimes with a dollar profit and sometimes with less than a dollar profit.   And for giving me a family full of moms who're in the same situation and knowing am not alone in this situation... Our situation is overwhelming but I  am filled with hope to help my mother, sisters and brothers and my child.

Comments