Day 26


Truth- write down 3 things you want to become an expert at.  Take an hour today to take the first step.

Dare- go for a walk and somewhere along the path yell, "I am awesome!"

I'm not interested in becoming an expert at anything right now.  Maybe that is because I have a full life.  I'm fully engaged.   But I'm reading one more book.  It is called the 5 second rule by Mel Robbins.  I love this.  I want to learn it.  

 
I am also reading the book The Plan by Lyn Genet Recitas

It is a diet that helps you test the foods that will cause your body to react negatively.  And inflammation is the cause of sickness.  So if your body reacts negatively to strawberries, strawberries will cause inflammation in your body.  You test what works for you.  All of us react negatively to different things.  What is OK for some , is not necessary good for me.  I want to learn what is right for me to eat.  


I am also working with Uganda.  And I care about learning how I can help them.  





But I walk Lucy nearly every day.  And I'll go ahead and do the dare.  I'm not perfect, but I am awesome! The truth is you are too! God doesn't make junk!


Comments