just go




I remember at the beginning of this year reading the Facebook post of another MOPS leader.  She listed some of the awesome goals she had for 2017.  And I wrote that I had no goals.  I was a blank slate.  It generally isn’t like that.  I’m often filled with ambition.  But I felt drained.  2016 was one of the worst years of my life.  My father’s health failed.  I had to fly back and forth from Germany to America 3 times.  And at the end of May last year my dad died.  I had no agenda for 2017 but I was willing to run head on into whatever door God opened for me.
That was only 4 months ago.  And what has taken place since then has me a little dizzy.    I wonder what could happen if we allowed the Holy Spirit to be our tour guide and we just go.

Comments

  1. If we would just go, I think a lot of amazing things would be possible. Openess creates openess, at least that's what I'm observing.
    I made my raised bed garden today and showed a fellow student how to do it. She will know how to make her own garden for herself, and maybe others will hear about it too. Openess creates openess... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment