Hello, my name is Alikooba Ritah



Meet Alikooba Ritah (she is the women on the right)


Hello, my name is Alikooba Ritah.  My daughter’s name is  Sylvia.  She is 6month old.  She was born in Jinja about 400 Kilometers away from Kampala. My Dad died when I was 6 months old. There was a time when my mother couldn’t take care of me and there were no school fees for me to go to school. I always worry about my daughter she might go through the same situation I went through if I don't do anything to change the pattern. I am one of the girls on the waiting list to learn a skill. If you learn a skill your future is sure.  Right now I don't know what the future holds for me and my daughter. I thank God for MOPs and the leaders to open their loving hands to women like us. We did not choose this life because we wanted to. The situation around us is hopeless.   I am very hopeful as I wait for God to make a way.
The time came when my mother couldn't take care of me and my education needs.   I had to find away at a very young age.
I wish to be a hairdresser and I promise to GOD not be selfish with the skill I will learn

Comments