Keeping busy praying for some success, business is slow



Sales are slow in the marketplace.  It is hot, and there are not so many tourists.  I asked them to make a sign for the front of the table.   I think they did a good job.  I pray it helps.  We are also going to start making shampoo bars.  I will be testing a recipe that is supposed to be very good.   They will try it in Kampala as well.  The sewing group has been making aprons.  But the locals do not want to buy them.  I'm wondering if anyone would want kids aprons in quantities of 10 or more.  I can bring them home from Uganda and ship them from Germany, or bring them to MOMcon in America.  I think African children's aprons would be pretty nice.  Or mother & child apron sets.   Give me a comment.  What do you think they should make?


Comments