Wanted: 10 people to test my shampoo bars (we have our testers)


Wanted: 10 people to test my shampoo bars. Let me tell you what is in the bars.
Canola Oil (Raps)
Castor Oil (Rizinusöl )
Coconut Oil
Mango Butter
Olive Oil
Lye (Potassium Hydroxide)
Apple cider vinegar
Water
Lemon and lavender essential oil
Dried thyme


I will ship anywhere in the world.  The bars are rough cut (not as pretty as I will eventually make them).  They need to dry a week before I ship them.  I have used the bar already and like what it has done to my hair.  The smell is mild.  The suds are pretty good.  But the bar is pretty soft because it was just made.  I hope it hardens up.  I want to teach the women in Uganda how to make shampoo bars.  So I need feedback.  I will send the first 10 people that subscribe and leave a comment on my blog a free shampoo bar to test.  There is an email address on the sidebar of the blog.  Email me your address and I will ship you a free shampoo bar, and a bar of my oatmeal and honey handmade soap. 
https://teenmopsuganda.blogspot.com/

Comments

Post a Comment