dance of health




A year ago this baby fell into a fire. Today I saw her dance for joy...no scares. We spent the day at the soap workshop. It was a long day of wrapping, and sorting soap. We also painted a baby room and started to build pallet furniture. I received hugs from the women. Hugs, that were more like them holding me and crying in gratitude. It was humbling. I tried to prepare myself. Nothing prepares you. Please pray for one of the moms. She seems extremely depressed. Maybe even clinically depressed. She needs to seek help but is unwilling to get it. I am very concerned about her. We go very early to the craft market. A lot of my day was considering how I could help them market their soap better. Please pray we sell soap. They need the encouragement. To earn your own money is empowerment.

Comments