the market and the workshop

This morning we went to the weekly craft market to help coach the women sell soap. We helped them set the table up. Their space is not great. It is very far from the entrance. Hidden away. We would love something more visible. Spaces are assigned. All we can do is pray for a better location to open up. And everyone is required to bring their own tent. So I  ordered them a new tent. The tent is small but fits their space perfectly. It will help protect them from the rain.


  After a few hours at the craft market, we went to buy a new paper to wrap soap in. They have a place called paper world. But the paper world is very small. We had very little selection. The team was busy building a pallet shelve for the workshop. It is not finished. But we should finally finish it on Monday. And it will fit about 21 boxes of soap. Valmira and Nicole are also working on the baby room in the workshop. It is a safe room for the women's kids to sleep and play as our women work. Sylvia's sister came to cook us lunch. She made us beans and chapati. It was amazing! It reminded me of the beans and tortillas my grandmother made when I was a kid. I find it impossible to be keto here. They eat many carbs. But for now, I am just ok with it. I had really great pineapple today, and those amazing beans.

Comments